Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012

My Christmas gift for me by me

Whenever I buy Christmas gifts for my beloved ones, I always find something for myself as well. 

Once I had all the gifts this time, I could not resist entering the Christ store. So finally I bought this DKNY ring, about which I thought so many times. 




I was very lucky, it was the last one in my size. This gave me the final push, well, I deserve a Christmas gift as well, right? 

What should I say? I love the ring and wear it every single day ever since. 

The problem is that the sales women had an awesome Michael Kors watch, well, I fulfilled one wish and immediately added another. That's life...

I hope you have spent some peaceful and nice holidays with your family and friends...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen