Sonntag, 4. November 2012

Primark shop opening?

Rumor has it...

Today I discovered that maybe there is a new Primark store to be opened in Cologne at the end of 2013. While this is a long time to go, I am happy to hear about it. I think that in terms of growing strategy it is really necessary to go to the bigger cities. 


I have been and are still surprised about Primark's market strategy for Germany. The first shop in Germany was in Bremen, followed by Francfort, but then they opened in smaller cities, for instance, in Gelsenkirchen. Cities like Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich were always missing. This summer, they finally opened a store in Berlin (Source: www.primark.de). 


My problem with Primark is that whenever I go there I feel that I really should grap the opportunity and "buy things ahead". By this, I often buy things that I do not need and will never wear. Having a Primark close would, hopefully, change this buying behavior. 



things I bought at Primark in June (solely the pink shirt is from Blanco);
good hunt since I have been wearing all pieces regularly during the summer months

What I am also missing is an online store, but since the inventory turnover is really high, this implementation really is a challenge and so I give them some time to set this up. 

Happy shopping!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen