Mittwoch, 22. August 2012

Summer Slump




It seems that most bloggers have been gone indulging their annual vacation break. Since I work in tourism, I have the peak season when others take their break from work. This means I actually do have time to blog.
After blogging passively for quiet a long time (which means following several blogs) I decided to create my own blog. So here I am!
My first post has something to do with summer and vacation: Inspiration from BARCELONA. I simply adore that city and if I had the possibility I would move there immediately.
Last time I have been there was in June and I love sitting at the seafront and watch people and their style. Check out some pictures I took at that time.
Stay tuned there will be more posts following and the next trip to Barcelona is already in preparation!  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen